Tuesday, July 9, 2013

This is It!

So my last big post was about my weight loss journey and I kind of left you hanging.  Sorry - with the end of the school year and all I put this on the backburner.  After starting on yet another weight loss journey 6 months ago, I have found some products that make me realize this is really a health and wellness journey.  It's why I changed the title of this blog. 

When I started my 8 day Ignite, I really thought I would lose weight and if I had other health benefits, great!  After almost 5 months on the products I am feeling better than I have in a long time!  Sadly, I didn't realize how bad I was feeling; a bloated stomach, creaky joints, fatigue, etc.  Within a few days, I wasn't falling asleep on the couch anymore (this school year was rough and by Friday night I was ready for bed at 7 or 8!).  The Xyng gave me energy that wasn't buzzy or hyper.  Though it was more than that, I actually cared about cleaning and getting things done!

The 8 days was easy to do, but did require me to pay more attention to eating.  I needed to be more organized.  Since the first 8 day Ignite I've learned that it helps to set an alarm on your phone to remind you to take certain pills, drink a shake or eat a snack.  What attracted me to this plan was the fact that you do get to eat and often!  Granted, McDs isn't on the plan, but I don't crave it anymore either!  Somehow the products help cut your cravings for carbs. 

So here's the best part, after my first 8 days I lost 4 pounds and 11 inches!!  When I stop and consider that when fasting with my church I lost 8/9 pounds and only 2 inches eating nothing but fruit, vegetables and nuts for protein for 21 DAYS, I would say my health and wellness products from Xyngular are amaXYNG!! 

I will continue to do the spiritual fast with my church and I'm really glad that it basically led me to Xyngular!  It's now 5 months later and I continue to use the products.  I lost 2 pant sizes after my first 8 days and was happy with that.  So I ate to maintain my weight and inches.  Towards the middle of June I wanted to see what else I could do with the products so I did another 8 day. 

That my friends is for the next post!!    

No comments:

Post a Comment